Graduate School of Economics and Management
Full-time: 2 years
General description of the program
The program is aimed at developing the competencies of a corporate lawyer in the field of digital law, who is able to conclude contracts using digital tools, protect intellectual property rights in the electronic space, and ensure compliance with the law when conducting digital business.
The graduate also receives special competencies related to the protection of a person in a digital environment, namely employees in a digital environment, consumers of digital services, owners of personal data, authors of the results of intellectual activity, participants in e-justice.
To understand the digital environment, the problems of the digital economy are studied, as well as specific digital technologies: big data, digital databases, search engines and other digital platforms, cloud technologies.
A graduate of the program has the competencies necessary to carry out law enforcement, expert-analytical, consulting and research activities.
What graduates can do
- represent the interests of organizations, citizens and authorities in matters related to economic activity in the digital environment;
- argue the legal position in court cases;
- draft legal documents;
- develop draft legal acts;
- apply information technologies to solve legal problems, taking into account the requirements of information security.
- analyze non-standard situations in the field of digital law and develop the best options for their solution;
- prepare legal opinions and conduct expert reviews of legal acts;
- interpret legal acts;
- analyze and summarize digital legislation and the practice of its application.
- explain the requirements of digital legislation.
- conduct scientific research in the field of digital law.
- Modern problems of the theory of law
- Problems of civil and business law
- Civil law contracts in the digital environment
- Competition law in the digital environment
- Intellectual Property Law in the Digital Age
- Legal Status of Employees in the Digital Environment
- Protection of personal data of citizens in the digital environment
- Consumer Rights in the Digital Environment
- Protecting the rights of consumers of digital financial services
- Legal regime of e-government
- Legal status of digital platforms
- Economic cybercrime
- Countering corruption and manifestations of extremism
- Problems of the digital economy
- Economic and investment analysis in the digital environment
- Information technology in professional activities
- Introduction to cloud technologies
- Search engines and intellectual property protection
- Electronic payment systems
Management and communications
- Current Communication Practices
- Strategic management
- Methods and technologies of scientific research
- Data Mining
- Scientific Seminar
- Research practice
Where graduates can work
- Lawyer in a digital business organization
Such a lawyer specializes in the legal support of digital business (electronic commerce, online game development, hotel reservations, tickets, taxi orders, etc.).
- Lawyer in the field of digital law
Any modern organization is connected with the digital environment: the conclusion of contracts in electronic form, work with information systems, internal electronic document management.
- Lawyer in law enforcement
Courts, police, antitrust and other authorities are also looking for lawyers who specialize in dealing with cases of violations in the digital economy.
- Lawyer-scholar in the field of digital law
The scientific component of the program, conducting research work, participation in a scientific seminar forms the competence to conduct scientific research in the field of digital law.